Call us: 9323082554
Persons who have entered into a partnership with one another are called individually “partners” and collectively “a firm”, and the name under which their business is carried on is called the “firm-name”.
To commence a partnership firm, at least two persons are required. The firm doesn’t have a separate legal entity like a company. The firm is a collective name given to individual partners.
A firm is registered under Registrar of Firms, situated in the respective jurisdiction.
We at S.V.Bhat & Co, CA firm have rich experience in setting up partnership firms. We provide the following services –
- Registration of the partnership firm
- Reconstitution/amendments to the firm
- Dissolution of partnership firm
- File Income Tax returns for the firm and its partners
- Tax consultation, both Income Tax and GST
In case you need assistance in setting up a partnership firm, please write to [email protected]